Kashmiri Chai Recipe
Kashmiri tea recipe is a very popular beverage across Pakistan. It is a traditional winter drink originated from the beautiful valleys of Kashmir. It is also known as “Pink Kashmiri Chai” and “Noon Chai”. It becomes a famous serving in winter parties, gatherings and ceremonies. Learn how to make Kashmiri chai with original recipe brought to you by Worldnews15.com.binära optioner video
• 6 tsp Green Tea Leaves
• 15-20 Seeds of green Cardamom plus
• 1-2 tsp. ground Cardamom
• 1-2 tsp. bicarbonate of soda
• 1-2 liter Fresh Full Cream Milk
• 6 tsp. ground pistachio/Almonds
• 6 cups Water
• Salt to taste
köpa viagra på apoteket • Pour water in a heavy based large pan. Add tea leaves, salt, seeds of green cardamom and bicarbonate of soda.
• Bring to boil reduce heat and simmer briskly for 4-5 minutes or until it reduces to 13 its quantity.
• While it is still boiling pour in it about 2-3 cups of cold water or enough water to make four cups in all.
• Bring to boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
• Remove from heat, strain and keep aside.
• Boil the milk with ground cardamom over low heat.
• Pour prepared tea water (Qahwa) in the milk.
• Bring to boil, add salt and simmer for 3-5 minutes over low heat.
• Remove from heat and pour into 6 cups.
• Pour 1 tablespoon of cream or malai. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of pistachio/almonds over it.
• Now it’s ready to serve.