Asus ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE Information:
Asus on Tuesday launched the ZenFone Go (ZB450KL) smartphone in India, also known as the ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE. It has been made available in a Glamour Red matte colour finish, and Silver Blue, Gold, and Silver ‘metallic hairline’ finish.
ZenFone Go (ZB452KG) in India at Rs. 5,299, in April. The Asus Zenfone Go 4.5 LTE will be up for sale in Glacier Grey, Silver Blue, Sheer Gold, and Glamor Red colour options for Rs. 6999.
Price : Rs 6999
Asus ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE (ZB450KL) Specifications Price
- 5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ZenUI
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 66.7 x 136.5 x 3.6~11.2 mm; Weight: 135g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,070mAh removable battery
Asus ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE
The smartphone comes with 8GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB). The company is also giving a 100GB Google Drive cloud storage subscription for two years. Connectivity options on board the ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE include 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio, GPS/ A-GPS, and Micro-USB.
Regarding connectivity, the new ZenFone Go supports 4G LTE with Cat. 4 download speeds along with Dual-SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS. It boasts an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture along with a 2-megapixel selfie camera. A 2070mAh battery backs it. The smartphone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based ZenUI 2.0. It measures 136.5×66.7×11.2mm and weighs 135 grammes.