Shahbaz Sharif Scholarship Scheme for Punjab Students
Shahbaz Sharif starts Merit and Foreign Scholarships for BBA, BA, BSc, B.com & other programs for the session year 2015, 2016, 2017 Application intake 2017 starts from today. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has launched a new Master’s Level Scholarship programme under the title “Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS)”.
The subject areas are Life of science medicine, engineering technology, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences / Art Humanities. Pakistan Largest Educational Endowment fund Rs. 17 Billion, Awarded more than 150,000/- scholarship worth Rs. 7.5 Billion. During the current academic year 2017-18, a total of 1,000 fully funded scholarships will be offered to the meritorious students studying in top-ranked universities/degree awarding institutions of Pakistan. The completed graduate degree holders can avail these scholarships for helpful doing a Master degree from reputed universities of Pakistan. PEEF announced1000 scholarships for providing Master Level Education.
Master level scholarships for 2017, The Punjab Educational endowment fund (PEEE) is an initiative of the government of Punjab under the dynamic leadership of chief minister Punjab, Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. All students who want to get this scholarship can get complete detail online free from here. PEEE is established with a vision to open new vistas of education for the talented and needy students so that they can play their role in the progress and welfare of the country. Awarded more than 235000/- scholarships worth Rs. 12 Billion. Endowment fund Rs. 17.10 Billion.
How To Apply
PEEF has allocated SSMS Masters level scholarship quotas to all partner universities (link of a list of partner universities) & Scholarship forms are available at:
Respective university student financial aid office/student resource center
PEEF Web site (www.peef.org/ssms). The partner universities invite applications from the eligible students on prescribed forms. Complete application forms should be submitted to the respective university, Application forms directly forwarded to PEEF will not be considered for the award of scholarship.
- Be a Pakistani national
- Have secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year (2017-18) in one of the partner University / Degree Awarding Institution.
- Have secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2015/2016 or 2017 (annual).
- Be enrolled in Spring/Fall session (where applicable) and Morning / Afternoon / Evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF – SSMS Master’s level scholarships.
- Maximum Age of 28 Years As on 31st August 2017.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 75,000/-
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Besides fulfilling SSMS eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University/ Degree Awarding Institution.
- Not a beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2017-18.
- Following students are not eligible for SSMS Master’s level scholarship:
- Marks improvers or students who have passed an examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have already passed/got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).